May 3, 2012

JC Penney Finds

I usually splurge on bags, so I am always on the hunt for cute, well made, yet inexpensive clothes. Most of the time, I strike out, but there are times when I find a few diamonds in the rough. Last week I happened upon an ad for JC Penney that had an adorable maxi skirt. And of course, I had to get home and look it up. Not only did I find that skirt, but I found a few other lovelies I thought I would share. JC Penney does have some really trendy and cute clothes. You just have to remember to check them out (making mental note now!)







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've heard a lot of great things about JCP lately. I got stuck at the mall a few weeks back and ran through there to just see what all the hype was about. They really do have some cute stuff! I'm even more excited that mine is about to have a Sephora in it.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig