May 15, 2012

QVC - My One Stop Shop

Hello Lovelies!! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine was spent catching up with friends, relaxing in Central Park and working on my tan, and packing for my upcoming beach vacay! I am counting down the days until I leave Saturday! Haven't seen a beach in 4 years! So I am over the moon to have a week away with my family! 

Now to the real reason for this post today, QVC. I have been a fan of QVC for years will gladly admit that I have ordered numerous things from them in the past. I know that no matter what I order from them, its going to be exactly what they say it is, the quality is impeccable, and most of all, its easy on the wallet. I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to check out some of the items they have on their site now, and couldn't wait to get home and see what other fabulous gadgets, beauty products or jewelry I needed to add to own.  Below are some of my favorites. So check them out and then get over to QVC and pick them up!  You know you'll regret it if you don't!!! 


Wendy Williams Necklace
This beauty comes in several different colors. I am OBSESSED with this!


Clarsonic Plus Kit
If you aren't using this baby, you are missing out! My skin looks and feels so much better after making this a part of my everyday beauty regimen.


Hobo "Zara" Wallet Cross body bag
How cute is this bag?! It comes with a long strap so you can use it for day, then transition to a clutch for night. 

Tarte Self-Tanner with Application Mitt
We are all trying to look out best for the warm months ahead. If you can't make it out to the pool or beach, then this self-tanner should be your new best friend! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig