Jul 3, 2012

Put me in Coach

Most of you all know I have a slight obsession with handbags. That started as far back as I can remember. My first "nice" bag was from Coach. I remember seeing it in a catalog and saving my allowance for months to buy it. When I had the money, my dad and I sat down and he called and ordered it for me. I was in middle school at the time, and had never been so excited for something in my life.

My infatuation with Coach is still as strong as it was twenty some odd years ago. They make classic bags you can carry for years and work for day and night. I recently purchased the duffel bag in British Tan and it's slowly becoming my everyday bag. It's perfect for throwing all your daily essentials in, but it's even better for travel.



Below are some of my favorite styles I think you all should seriously check out if you are in the market for a new bag. You can't go wrong with any of these, and will have them for years to come.

Madison Satchel


Python Wristlet


Leather Willis


Shoulder Bag


Lindsey Tote



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig