Jul 23, 2012

UGG Fall 2012 - First Look!

If it's even possible, I have fallen even more in love with UGG! Every season, they keep knocking it out of the park and surprising me with what designs they come up with next. Thursday, I had the fabulous opportunity to go check out their Fall 2012 Launch Party (thanks to I Heart Heels). Located at The Glasshouses, the event included live models wearing some of the fashions and shoe options they have for Fall. This was also the debut of the UGG Mens collection, so now your handsome men can look just as fabulous as you! The Drums were there for a special live performance, and nothing gets me more in the mood to shop than some feel good music! Right?!


The View from the Glasshouses looking downtown. Gorgeous!

Now, I know it's the middle of summer, but I am really starting to get excited about fall. And girlie's, you will too once you see what UGG has in store for us! EEK! Shoes, shoes and even more fabulous shoes. From an updated studded knee-high boot, to the more feminine and classic bootie, UGG has something for everyone, and I mean that literally. If you are a mixed shoe personality, like moi, then get over to UGG to snatch up shoes for all those different fashionistas you have. I seriously don't know where to start, I loved so many of the styles. Check them out for yourself, and start making your fall "must-have" list, because we all know at least one pair of UGG's HAS to be on there. 



Several new styles for Fall! LOVE!! 


Love this updated bootie with the braided top!


Um . . . How fabulous are these babies? Need ASAP! 


Fun new take on the clog, and I don't hate it one bit! 


New Men's Fall Collection. Lots of styles for the men in your life!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig