Nov 1, 2012

Carmen Marc Valvo SS13 Runway Show

If I could wear a gorgeous gown to work everyday, Carmen Marc Valvo would be at the top of my shopping list. I was simply in awe of his SS 2013 collection. Gorgeous fabrics, colors, textures, and designs, that i couldn't take my eyes off of one look to see the next! This collection had sort of an asian samurai theme. with lace being the main fabric used on just about every look. Folded silk draped the shoulders and was tied at the waist with a black belt. Patterns inspired by embroideries and kimonos were mixed with vintage fabrications. The whole collection was stunning and his attention to detail and background is second to none! My favorites of the evening? This gorgeous cobalt (still trending for spring) silk origami folded one shoulder cocktail dress. I have gone back to this picture numerous times, its just so elegant and stunning. 











Swimsuits were also added to this collection, and the one piece is, yet again, making a comeback. With lower lines on the legs and deeper v's on the chest, these suits are made to be seen. This is the ultimate in swim luxury, and make me want to hop on a yacht in St. Tropez (excuse me while I day dream). 







And as if this runway collection wasn't enough to sink your teeth into, Carmen will launch the 'Carmen Marc Valvo Capsule' collection on Novemeber 2nd with HSN! WHAT?? This collection, which will be exclusive to HSN, will feature evening knits, cardigans, shrugs, pants, bandage skirts, and a cocktail dress.  I mean, how amazing will it be to have more accessible options from this fabulous designer? I know I will be heading to hsn.com come November 2nd. 

AND to top it off, Carmen Marc Valvo will be launching his own shoe line! EEK! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey that great apparel...The blue dress was really gorgeous and swim suites also looks good and the colors are good as well....

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig