Jul 29, 2013

Must-Have Monday!

Well, it's back to reality for me this morning.  Back to the day job and responsibilities - yuck!  I wish Monday's could be for recovering from the weekend, don't you? I always feel like I need just one more day and i'll be good as new! Sadly, that isn't happening. So before I get back to reality, I thought I would share with you one of my "must-haves."  I was first introduced to Aruna Seth through I Heart Heels a few seasons ago.  I was lucky enough to join Aruna as well as some of her fabulous team at the London Hotel in Midtown. It was like a fairy tale come true walking into their suite. Truly my very own Cinderella moment being able to try on such gorgeous shoes. Aruna is not only super talented, she is one of the sweetest women you will ever meet.  She knows what women want and knows how to make a glamorous yet comfortable shoe! How can you compete with that?  Made from fine Italian leather and swarovski crystals, each shoe is absolutely breathtaking.  Though most of her designs are on the more formal side, she does offer several everyday or casual options that are just as swoon-worthy. Kate Hudson, Pippa Middleton, and Nelly Furtado are just a few of the ladies who adore her shoes. If these women wear her designs on a regular basis, you know they are to-die-for!
I will own a pair of these amazing works of art, I will!! But until then, they are sitting high up on my "must-have list."  Below are just a few of my favorites!  Any of you lovelies getting married soon? I would HIGHLY suggest you look into purchasing a pair of Aruna Seth's Farfalla pumps. TRUST! 


Charlie Driving Shoe

Beatrice - Pippa Middleton's Favorite! 

Patent Farfalla

 Kimberly Wedge

Rosie Bootie

Lace Farfalla
I mean - How stunning are these?! 


images from aruna seth
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig