Aug 27, 2013

Black and Navy Blue

Over the last year or so, Navy has become my favorite color.  I am just drawn to everything in this hue!  It just looks so classic and is a great change from the usual Black that I usually lean towards.  I have seen so many fall looks with blue and black paired together and I could not be happier! Taking my two favorite colors (no i'm not morbid, just like that you can't go wrong with either color for any occasion), and putting them together is going to make my fall wardrobe choices a breeze! I have already started thinking of how I'm going to wear this come fall, and I get giddy just thinking about it.  Call me crazy, or fashion obsessed, but I just LOVE putting outfits together! Coming up with different looks and being able to mix 90% of my closet together without having to purchase much, makes me an even happier camper!


What do you all think about this look? Is black and blue something you will pair together?



Black & Navy Blue



Uniqlo dress / Topshop navy top / Uniqlo silk top / Zara black faux leather jacket / French Connection knee length pencil skirt / Topshop high waisted black skinny jeans / Alice + Olivia ankle strap shoes / Jeffrey Campbell black ankle booties / Zara pointy boots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig