Aug 7, 2013

Current Craves: Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Collection

Happy Wednesday!  We are half way there, lovelies! Today I wanted to do a beauty edition of my current craves.  Though I don't like to spend a lot of time getting ready in the morning, I do consider myself a beauty and product junkie and love buying new makeup/products.  I have purchased a few of these (the nail polish is AMAZE!), but the rest I am dying to get my hands on and try.  I think a few YouTube tutorials are in my near future.  I am just horrible when it comes to applying eye-shadow.  This palette is gorgeous and I need to figure out how to best apply! Please advise if you have used this palette.  What is the best color combination you have used?   I would love to hear! xx

Current Craves: Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Collection


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig