Aug 2, 2013

Go-to: Casual Friday

Fridays in our office are casual, which makes this fashion obsessed chica ridiculously happy! I usually try and add some color and "flare", so to speak, to my outfits during the week, but Friday's I feel like I can really dress for me.  That being said, there are some days where I just stand in front of my closet and scream " I have NOTHING to wear!" I started a few months ago taking pictures or writing down some outfits I have worn or seen for said days, and it's been a lifesaver, let me tell you!  Case in point, today!  The weather in NYC today is absolutely gorgeous.  But it's one of those days where its in between summer and fall and my brain just couldn't figure out what to wear.  So I went to my photo archive and below is what I came up with.  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm having dinner with friends tonight and am looking forward to some girl time! xx


Go-to: Casual Friday


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig