Aug 20, 2013

Transition to Fall

I know I did a post a few weeks ago on booties for fall, but I wanted to keep these lovelies for a post all their own.  These are THE perfect transition bootie! When these landed in my mailbox a few weeks ago, I literally gasped! They have the perfect mix of classic, trendy, casual and dressy all wrapped up into one fabulous bootie! You can wear these now with crop jeans, shorts and dresses.  And they will be perfect paired with skinny jeans or skirts to go into fall and winter. Pair them with tights and you will be set!  If you are looking for one shoe to get the most wear out of, this is it! And if I haven't sold you on this shoe, they are reasonably priced, which makes wallets everywhere happy.

Transition Booties

1 /
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig