Aug 23, 2013

There's a party going on over here!

Happy Friday! I know I always say this, but this Friday for some reason really is a happy one! Maybe it’s because it’s a gorgeous day in NYC,  the fact that I’m heading out of town for the weekend (hello Woodbury Commons), or that my SBF got a much needed face-lift! I’m sure you noticed that SBF doesn’t look the same as it did yesterday.  I decided it was time to do something different, and I LOVE how everything turned out. It’s like a brand new bag or pair of shoes, I just can’t stop staring at it! I would LOVE to know what you all think! What works or what should I change?


If anyone is looking to makeover their blog, Amanda is fantastic!

Have a fabulous weekend, lovelies! xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig