Oct 22, 2013

3 years

I started this blog three years ago and who knew I would still have it going today.  Since moving to New York my life has totally changed.  Besides my amazing friends and family back home, I sort of started over once I moved here.  This blog was the only thing that came with me; so to speak.  At times I have neglected it, but this has always been an important part of my life.  I know that sounds silly, but this is the place I can escape to, fill my loved ones in on things I am doing here, discuss my ever evolving love of fashion, meet new friends, and just blab about things I love and enjoy.
Thank you for continuing to come here, thank you for pushing me to keep going, and thanks for inspiring me along the way, too.  I hope to have many more years of this! xx



photo via pinterest

SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger templates by pipdig