Oct 9, 2013

Simple Things


Whew! No matter what I am handed the rest of the week, I am going to take it in stride! You may have noticed that I have been MIA for a few days.  Friday I headed back home to surprise my Dad for his birthday dinner.  He had no idea I was coming and was totally shocked to see me Friday afternoon.  The trip was too short as usual, but I really enjoyed getting to see my parents, sister, brother-in law, and my niece and nephew.  It’s crazy how much they have grown since I last saw them in July!  
After a fabulous weekend out of the city, I had the pleasure of attending Jury Duty bright and early Monday morning (lucky me, I know!)  Luckily, I missed getting picked by the skin of my teeth (literally! I was an alternate, ugh!) and although the last two days were long, boring, and inconvenient, It gave me a better appreciation for our judicial system.  And the best part?  I do not have to worry about being called again for 6 years! Count ‘em, 6!! I have done my civic duty, and can now go about my fashion loving life without Law and Order getting in my way!

I know I owe you all several posts (a few on fashion week, a giveaway, and my FIRST outfit pic post!), so check back regularly to make sure you don’t miss anything! If you are on Bloglovin, follow me there!  Or you can subscribe to my posts on the right sidebar!


Happy Wednesday! Hope you have an amazing rest of the week! xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig