Nov 11, 2013

The best accessory

I have never been much of a lipstick girl.  I own a plethora colors, brands, and types but always just ended up using chapstick.  Over the past few months, I have put more of an effort into wearing lipstick and I can honestly say, I am starting to really get into this. I don't wear much makeup so putting on a fun lipstick just completes my look (and adds some color to my pale complexion).  And it turns out that Red has become my go to color. Who knew!?  There is just something so classic and chic about a red lip and it's universally flattering (but make sure you find the right red for your skin tone) Below are a few that have been put into heavy rotation.  I just bought a fantastic berry color from YSL and it's growing on me as well.  Take it from a chapstick addict; if you are afraid to wear color, just go for it and give it a try.  I promise you won't regret it.


NARS - Cruella
This is a great matte option and doubles as a liner too!


YSL 12 - Forbidden Burgundy
This is taking a bit of getting used to, but I love this color for fall


Chanel - Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss - #61 Fatale
A perfect red gloss. It's not too sticky and you can make it as light or heavy as you want


Stila - Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss - Scarlet Vinyl
This stuff lasts, ladies! I got this in a gift bag a few months ago and have been using it nonstop. It's not drying or sticky.  And its a great starter for those looking to step into bolder lip colors. 



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig