Jan 9, 2014

No two tears in a bucket here. . .

It's no secret I adore well made, classic things.  And handbags seem to be at the top of that list.  I remember when I was younger, bucket bags were really popular.  I had a lovely Dooney and Bourke version that I carried till the strap fell off.  This style of bag has made a resurgence over the past few seasons and I am loving how designers are making it their own.

This is my absolute favorite one to date - The Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag.  And isn't it just fabulous? They have several color options, some with fun interior colors and others with more neutral options if you prefer it. If you are looking for a new lady to carry, I don't think there is a better, modestly priced option out there than this bag.




http://mansurgavriel.com/bucket-bag-black-with-flamma/

** This bag has been wait-listed at many of the stores, so if you want it, don't wait too long!**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig