Apr 10, 2014

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord

Spring, that is! It's been a while since I have posted anything and I am going to blame the weather!  It's made me unmotivated and just plain annoyed!  But there is a new season upon us and I couldn't be happier about that! 

Though we've had some rainy days, the temperatures are getting warmer, the sun is making a daily appearance, and good days are coming, y'all! It's time to shed the winter wardrobe and winter blues (finally!) and look forward to warmer temperatures, vacations, and a new beginnings.  As much as I am a fall/cold weather girl, I really do enjoy Spring and its progression into Summer.  

Spring is the perfect time to clean out, or de-clutter, if you will, your life.  You can go crazy and do a complete overhaul, or just start small and do things a little at a time.  If you are a neat freak and organizationally obsessed like me, you clean out things several times a year.  But for the normal person, Spring is not only a time to clean out usual household clutter, it's also time to reevaluate your life, purpose and well-being. It's a fresh start - out with the old, in with the new!  

So what are you going to start with first? Closet, taking up new hobbies, weeding out the negative? For me, I'm starting with my closet and purging like crazy only to make room for things I will wear more and have longevity.  I'm also adding new hobbies, a few classes, and taking a really fun trip; which you will all get to hear about over the coming months, so stay tuned! xo

I am looking forward to a fresh new season, with limitless possibilities and room for new and wonderful things.  

image via 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig