Apr 11, 2014

I've got a Crush in You

And when you get a look a the color for Spring, you will to!  Radiant Orchid, in all her gorgeous glory, is the color for Spring.  From fashion to interiors, to even beauty, this is the color of the moment.  




As Pantone puts it:

'An invitation to innovation, modern and versatile Radiant Orchid encourages creativity and originality. Imbued with a harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and its rosy undertones emanate great joy, love and health.'

There is nothing I love more than when color stands for strong values.  Though as women, we should always feel confident and powerful, using color to portray our moods and feelings is a great way for self expression.  I am usually drawn towards neutrals or bold hues, but am starting to become drawn to these subtle, rich and feminine pastels.  Maybe it's age, but to me, nothing stands out more than classic elegance.  Not shoving something in someones face like 'look at me, look at me.'  Don't get me wrong, there are times when bold and bright are called for, but there is just something warm, calming and satisfying when it comes to soft hues and color palettes


Want a way to add Radiant Orchid into your wardrobe? Check out some of my favorites. 


Radiant Orchid

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig