May 28, 2014

Blue and White

I may have mentioned before that I have a small obsession with Navy.  And it was like it happened out of the blue (no pun intended!)  I bought one bag because the sales woman at Barneys said it was a great alternative to my first love, Black.  And I have been hooked ever since!! Three bags, 4 pairs of shoes, and countless top and skirts later, I think it's safe to say that Blue is the new Black.  Well, at least for me.  And with warm weather upon us, I just love pairing blue with white. To me, it's just so classic and there is something so preppy and old school about it too. I wore several blue and white looks over the weekend and cannot wait to play around with all the options in my closet.  Here are a few looks I just adore!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig