May 19, 2014

Vegas Style Challenge

A few weeks ago, Vegas.com asked me to participate in their style challenge and put together some outfits I would wear for a full day of playing at the Aria Resort.  Seeing as how this is my birthday week, I thought, what better time to put together some fabulous outfits for day of birthday celebrations!

My idea of Vegas is a little different these days than it was when I was in my 20's, but that doesn't mean it still isn't a fun place to go with your favorite girlfriends and have a great time!



Day Look

This would be my go to outfit for lunch at Lemongrass, followed by a little retail therapy at The Shops at Crystals.  I love anything Yum Kim designs, and this romper is a go to!  It's super comfortable and you still looks put together. 

Vegas Style - Day Look


Pool Time
After all that shopping, spending a little time at Aria's Therapy Pool, sounds like just the relaxation I need.  I am all about one piece's this season and this one from Asos is a top contender!


Pool Time
swimsuit / hat / dress / shoes / sunglasses

Night Look
Vegas would probably be the only place I would try to get away with wearing a crop top.  And it's my birthday, so I can wear what I want, right?! I am loving the midi skirt trend that's been everywhere lately.  This would be my go to look for dinner with the girls at Javier's followed by Cirque de Soleil's Zarkana.  

Vegas seriously has something for everyone!  It's the perfect compromise for groups of friends, families, couples, you name it! If you are heading there soon or are planning on making a trip, Vegas.com has ALL you will ever need to know to plan a fantastic trip- seriously! 
Enjoy!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig