Jun 13, 2014

Follow Favorites

It seems that I have been a bit lax on posting this week. Let me first apologize, and then try and make up for it by giving you some great reads for the weekend! I will be back Monday, I promise! xx




As much as I love a good designer bag or two, the reality is that my budget is more for the middle of the road cost price.  Kimberley, creator of Penny Pincher Fashion, shows you how to get fabulous looks for a fraction of the cost.  And as you read her blog you will see, she ALWAYS looks so put together and everything is affordable! She is one of my go-to for outfit inspiration. 



We all know Zac from The Hangover movies and his online 'show' Between Two Ferns.  So we all know how hysterically funny he is and  his twitter account is no different.  For your daily dose of random hilariously funny humor, I highly encourage you to add him to your feed! 



I LOVE to travel, and I love going to new and remote locations.  Beautiful Destinations instagram feed will definitely give you travel envy and a severe case of FOMO!  They photograph gorgeous destinations from all over the globe, and give you some great travel destination ideas you will be dying to make your next vacation getaway. 



I will be the first to admit I am lazy when it comes to beauty regimens.  I just want to have someone do it for me, or take the least amount of steps and effort to get it done. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE beauty products and getting all dolled up, I just don't have the patience to learn most of the time.  Enter Emily Weiss - creator of Into the Gloss - a website filled with all you need to know about the beauty world.  From of the moment nail colors, lipstick hues, to hair styles - she and her team have c-o-v-e-r-e-d.  They cover everything from classic, boho, to punk styles, so there is something for everyone here.  


photo via pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig