Jun 16, 2014

It' a ring (stack) thing

As far as accessories go, rings are my thing! I love fun cocktail rings, gold, silver, midi rings, and my newest obsession - stackable rings. My mother gave me a gold band she used to wear, and I really wanted to add some rings to it that I could wear everyday.  I love being able to change them out according to my mood, occasion and outfit.  I found some great options from Pandora, and have been addicted ever since!  See some of my favorites below!

OH - and from now until June 30th, if you purchase two Pandora rings, you get a third one free! How great is that deal! Start your collection now! xx


A few of the Pandora silver rings I have added as of late


Added their 'glamorous' cocktail ring to my growing collection



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig