Jul 18, 2014

Follow Friday {7/18/14}

Alas, it's Friday! (insert a PTL here!) This month seems to be flying by.  The weekend calls for blue skies and warm temperatures here and I plan on taking full advantage of it. Some beach, park or pool reading is always a must, so why not check out these favorites!?





For all the stylish inspiration your heart desires! Their Pinterest boards are a go-to for ideas, looks and inspiration. 



I am in the middle of a total design/decorating moment and love finding inspiration on Domanie's website.  From celebrities homes to how-to's, it's a great one stop site to get loads of decorating ideas.



One of the many things I love about New York is the specialty shops and markets. Eataly is my favorite for finding new wines, pastas, sauces, etc.  You can shop, eat, drink, and take classes all in one place!  And following their instagram account is the perfect way to get FOMO and run to their Flatiron location immediately! If you don't live in New York, don't worry, you can order online



Sarah Conley is one of the funniest, sweetest, and downright honest people I have ever met. She tells it like it is and rarely holds back while still holding on to her southern charm.  Ironically, she and I went to college together and reconnected when I moved to the city and began to dip my toe into the fashion world. Following her on twitter is a MUST.  Not only does she have great tips and advice for tech, beauty and fashion (to name a few), she is hysterical and sarcastic in a way that makes you love her even more.  I admire this chick and respect the crap out of her - she is making a mark on social media that can only be admired and revered! 


image via pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig