Jul 11, 2014

Follow Friday

Happy Happy Friday! It seems that summer has ramped up for me and I could not be happier about it! My only problem is finding down time to enjoy some R&R and catch up on my favorite bloggers, insta-peeps, and twitter friends.  Hopefully there is a little time in your weekend to check out some of my favorites for this week! 

Enjoy! xx




Lee Oliveira

This man is Ah-mazing when it comes to capturing street style looks! He shoots style from all corners of the world and his attention to detail and capturing the perfect picture is just fabulous! When I am looking for outfit inspiration or just wanting my daily dose of fashion, this is where I start!

ballerinaproject_

I LOVE going to the ballet. It must be the fact that from age three I started taking ballet lessons and kept going until I was twenty-six years old.  This instagram account is for lovelies, who, like me, adore dance and the art as well.  Each day they have pictures of real life ballerinas from all over the US posing along the city's backdrop.  They are just just a gorgeous as the next and some I seriously want to frame and hang up in my apartment.  


Refinery29

This site has everything, and I mean everything you could possibly want to know about everything! From fashion, beauty, entertainment to even what's going on in certain cities, Refinery29 is a wealth of information.  Sign up for their daily e-mails and thank me later!


The Pioneer Woman

Maybe it has something to do with my southern roots, and missing the south from time to time - but I find myself constantly referring to Ree Drumond's website, cookbooks, and her show on the food network more often that I can count!  When I do cook, I always get cravings for things I used to never really ate that often when I lived in Arkansas.  So that's when I hit up The Pioneer Woman for recipes.  Her website is perfect for those who like to follow the recipe exactly or are just starting out.  She gives you step by step instructions AND pictures to go with each step! I mean, it's a cooking novices dream!  Besides cooking, she has several other topics to check out.  She is just a wealth of information and I really want to be her best friend, to be completely honest! 

image via pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig