Jul 16, 2014

LOFT Lovelies - SALE!!!

I am not one who enjoys having to 'search' or 'hunt' for clothes, accessories, shoes, or just about anything really.  Call me lazy or what have you, but I just do not have the patience for it.  My mom and sister are ALWAYS finding great things places, and it's usually because they don't mind weeding through racks upon racks of things.  I get anxiety just thinking about it!  There are times when I get in a 'mood' and don't mind spending a little time looking for that gold mine in the sale rack, but that is few and far between.

My idea of this exercise is online shopping, that is about as crazy as this gal gets when it comes to looking for a certain piece, or going through sale 'racks.'  It's no secret that I have a love affair with Loft.  Since moving to NYC almost three years ago, Loft has been my go-to for work pieces that also transition into everyday or weekend options.  With limited closet space, I don't buy anything unless I can see myself wearing it on three different occasions.  That, my friends, is my idea of being thrifty, and I can't say it's been ineffective.  Now, there are times when I do buy something that could only be worn once or to a certain event, but that rarely happens.  I'm trying to be wiser in my old age and work on being practical. 

One of the reasons I usually hit up Loft is their sales.  You should NEVER have have to pay full price for anything in that store.  They are ALWAYS having sales or promotions, so you can get well made clothes for a ridiculous price.  Which brings me to this post - today they have 50% off EVERYTHING! Yep, EV-ER-RY_ THANG!  Below are some of the items in my cart at the moment.  

If you are looking for some new pieces for your summer wardrobe, get them now while they are on sale!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig