Jul 14, 2014

Talking Code

I am not sure if it's because I am from the South, or I just like seeing my initials all over the place, but I LOVE to personalize things. I have gotten quite a few stares at the office with my monogrammed gym bag, planner, phone case, and necklace.  But I just keep adding to the collection.

A while back, I came across Lulu Frost's 'code' number rings and fell in love. I have been dreaming of adding these to my collection and you all know which area code I will go with (hint: spa city, baby!) I think these are another way, maybe more subtle, to add some personalization to your accessories.  Wedding date, birthday, child's or loved ones favorite number, the possibilities are endless.  

You can imagine my excitement when I came across her new "code words" collection.  This new collection allows you to create a 'code' or 'secret' message for someone using gemstones!  Each gemstone represents a letter in the alphabet and when you place them in a certain order they spell out your 'code' word.  UM, I am OBSESSED!  Right now, she has Love, Hot, Dearest and Cool on her website, but you can email them to have one personally made.  This is part of her fine jewelry collection, so they will be a bit pricey, but how perfect would this be for a personalized one of a kind gift? It is definitely on my 'want' list!  







images via google
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig