Aug 18, 2014

Boot up

Good Morning! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  I spent time packing up my apartment, catching up with friends and doing a little bit of pre-fall shopping.  Last season I bought a few pairs of short, low heeled booties and was smitten from the start.  They are the PERFECT transitional shoe option and they are so versatile.  You can pair them with anything and they just complete your look.  I love wearing them with dresses and shorts now, and with jeans and tights in the fall.  

I also love a good price point, and Sole Society hits both style and price out of the park.  Below are some of my favorites on their site right now.  Don't wait too long or they will be gone!

Sole Society Boots





Shop the Post

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig