Aug 27, 2014

Emmy Red Carpet Favorites

In between unpacking from my trip to California and packing up my apartment, I stopped to enjoy a little red carpet fashion from the Emmy Awards Monday night.  I have to say, just about everyone looked fabulous and I didn't have too many gag moments (sorry Lena Dunham)

Red was the color of the night and it only intensified my growing obsession for adding more rouge to my wardrobe.  Below were my favorites from the night.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Carolina Herrera

Kiernan Shipka
Antonio Berardi

Lizzy Caplan
Donna Karen Atelier

Taylor Schilling
Zuhair Murad

Anna Gunn
Jenny Packham

January Jones
Lanvin

Julia Roberts
Elie Saab Couture

Julie Bowen
Peter Som

Sarah Hyland
Christian Siriano

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig