Aug 22, 2014

Follow Friday {8.22.14}

Happy Friday, Lovelies! As we speak I am getting ready to head out to Napa for the weekend to catch up with a fabulous friend and drink wine until our heart's (or liver's) content!  If you don't already, be sure to follow me on instagram for all the winery shenanigans we get ourselves into. Also look for a few posts next week on my weekend in California! 



Ok, to the real reason you stopped by! My faves for this week! There isn't a theme this week, just a few peeps I adore and want you all to as well! Have fun getting to know these accounts and have a fabulous weekend! xo

The name alone should be a given. Their instagram account gives me major vacation envy several times a day.  Their account if complies of pictures people have taken from all over the globe and they are all downright gorgeous.  It's also a great way to get ideas for any upcoming trips or vacations.  

Design inspiration is at the top of my go to list lately and I stumbled across The Pink Pagoda Blue and White pinterest board and have been obsessing over it ever since. It.Is.Just.Gorgeous. If you are looking for some decor inspo, start here! 

I am sure everyone has seen this account, the book, or at least heard about this.  If  not, let me introduce you - this account was started by a guy four years ago who had a goal to photograph 10,000 New Yorkers and plot the photos on a map.  Over the years, he has added quotes and from the people he photographs and its turned into a blog and a best selling book.  Not all the pictures and stories are rainbows and sunshine, which is why I think it's so popular.  It shows real life and the accomplishments and struggles of people living right here in NYC.  He is currently traveling August - September and his pictures have been really telling and eye opening thus far. 

image via pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig