Aug 14, 2014

Weekend Wear

One more day until the weekend! I hate to wish life away, but I have come to cherish and appreciate my weekends these days.  Work is starting to ramp back up with summer on the downhill, so I look forward to a few days to rest and recharge.  Tomorrow and Saturday here in NYC are going to be gorgeous and I plan to take full advantage (in between packing up my apartment)

I am becoming more and more of a casual dresser and tend to stick with some good ole 'trusties' as of late. Nothing's better than throwing on your favorite pair of jeans, a comfy tee or tank and heading out to run errands or meet friends for brunch.  I have been living in this look just about all summer, so why stop now!? Below are a few of my favorite go-to look these days.

Weekend Wear 8.14



Shop the Post

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig