Sep 2, 2014

Home Sweet {new} Home

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!  Mine was spent mine moving into my new apartment and shopping for new furniture.  While shopping for new things is always exciting, trying to find exactly what I wanted turned out to be a bit of a challenge.  It took me three days to find a couch, dining table and coffee table!  Either I am just too picky or the options in NYC are slimmmm for what I want.  

If I never set foot into a furniture store, Container Store, or Bed Bath and Beyond, it will be too soon! From here on out, it's online ordering/shopping for me! Besides all the running around and headache of unpacking - everything went really smooth.  Thank goodness my mother came up to help me with everything, or I would still be living in a pile of boxes!  

I finally decided on a paint color and the look and feel I wanted to go with for my apartment.  Once that was figured out, everything seemed to just fall into place.  I can't wait to see how it evolves over time.  I wanted to share just a little peak of what the apartment looks like and what paint color I ended up using {Ralph Lauren - Anchor Blue}

What do you all think? It's bold, but I am so in love with it! Cannot wait to decorate the rest of my new little abode.  


I'll have more once the furniture is delivered so stay tuned! . . .


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig