Oct 22, 2014

4 Years

Today marks the 4th anniversary of Saved by Fashion.  It is so crazy to think of all that's happened since this little 'outlet' began.  If you had asked me 5 years ago if this is where I would be right now, I would have said you were crazy!  And to think this little gal has been with me through some of the most significant changes in my life.  From personal to professional, she has been with me through it all.  I am so happy with and grateful for where I am at in my life right now and am really excited to see what the next year(s) bring.  And I hope to still have this place for us to come and obsess over fashion.  Thank you for your support and continually coming back to SBF. XOXO



picture via pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig