Nov 13, 2014

Scarf-ing around

We have had our first taste of Winter here in NYC over the past few weeks.  With temperatures in the 40's and 50's, I am suddenly reminded of the brutal Winter we experienced last year.  And while I do love the colder temperatures, I am not sure I am quite ready for the frigid ones.  It's no surprise that I love accessories.  I mean, they do make an outfit, after all.  It wasn't until I moved to my new apartment a few months ago and was unpacking that I realized there is one accessory I have come to love a lot more than others; The Scarf.

I think, before I culled my collection, I had about 40!  Yes, 4-0!  From light weight, to a thick cowl neck, from bright prints to solid neutrals; my collection was vast.  And even though I was forced to get rid of some, I have still added a few more to the group.  Below are some of my favorites.  From everyday to the much needed thick winter scarf, these are great options to add to your wardrobe this season.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig