Jan 12, 2015

Golden Globe Red Carpet Favorites

And we are off! It's officially award season and I couldn't be happier!  Unless you were living under a rock or could give two shits about tv, movies or fashion, you know that the Golden Globe Awards were last night.  This is usually my favorite awards show, fashion wise.  It's usually the show that I have the most likes/loves on the red carpet.

This year I was a little underwhelmed by some of the choices, but over all I thought most of the looks were gorgeous! See my favorites below.

Kate Hudson in Versace


Amy Poehler in Stella McCartney

 
Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad

Emily Blunt in custom Michael Kors

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Jenna Dewan Tatum in Carolina Herrera

Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Narciso Rodriguez

Julianne Moore in Givenchy

Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab 

Lorde in Narciso Rodriguez 

Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein

Viola Davis in Donna Karan Atelier

images via google
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig