Jan 5, 2015

Reality

I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing a little back to work depression this morning.  It was so hard to get out of bed and actually have to get ready to go somewhere.  I have had the past two week off and have enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to get dressed if I didn't want to (which was a lot of the time, I'm not going to lie)  I have been a bit under the weather the last few days, so I wasn't able to get out and do all things I wanted to before reality/the real world set back in.  I just need a few more days!! Isn't that what everyone says when they are faced with going back to work or home from vacation?  Even though I'm still not feeling great, and it's freezing here, I'm determined to think positive and have a positive outlook on today and the year ahead.  I just have to get though today and it's all uphill from here, right?  

I was looking through my phone last night and found some great pictures from my break and a few 'framers' I'm working on putting up in the apartment and my office.  I thought I'd share a few.  Most of these are in my instagram, but a few I kept for here. 

Happy Monday!! xo

My parents tree

So not only do my sister and I look alike, we have the same taste in clothes.  I brought this dress to wear to Christmas Eve Mass, but when I saw Rachel was in the same one, I changed. :) 

Our church decorated for Christmas.  It was gorgeous

Liv and I sort of matched with our red and plaid (this was what I actually wore for Christmas Eve)

My 'baby' Benny

Made Gingerbread Cookies with Aiden.  My sister and I used to love doing this when we were his age

My Momma's amazing Christmas Day Brunch

Annual Matching PJ pic

Aiden's disgust with the 1,000th picture I asked him to take with me







SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger templates by pipdig