Jan 26, 2015

SAG Awards Red Carpet

Good Afternoon, Lovelies! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I thoroughly enjoyed mine and really could have used just one more day! :) It looks like NY is going to get hit with some wicked winter weather (say that three times fast!) tonight and tomorrow.  So I might get a 'work from home' day after all!

Last night was the 21st annual SAG Awards, and again, the red carpet was packed with some no-no's,  but there were several home runs.  In my book, at least!  Below are my favorite looks from the night.


Emma Stone- Dior Haute Couture


Jennifer Aniston - Vintage Galliano


Julianne Moore - Givenchy


Julie Bowen -  Georges Hobeika


Lupita Nyong'o- Elie Saab


Reese Witherspoon- Giorgio Armani


Rosamund Pike - Dior Haute Couture

images via google
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig