Aug 25, 2015

{Transition}

I hate to say it, but Summer is slowly coming to an end.  It feels like it was just Memorial Day! I can't believe we are just a week away from September!  I am not complaining at all.  Fall is my favorite time of year for so many reasons.  Football, fashion (I love boots, tights and sweaters), food - I could go on! But unless you live up North, it can be a confusing time as far as clothes are concerned.  There are still periods of warmth mixed with days in the cooler temps.  So it can be hard to gauge what to wear and how long you will need to keep those summer staples in your closet.  I have learned over the years that layering is your best friend.  Whether it's for the office or a weekend spent exploring a new city or your own neighborhood, transition pieces are a must!  Below are some of my favorites and some great options that are wallet friendly too!  How's that for a Tuesday pick-me-up!?

Before I get to the pieces perfect for transitioning into Fall, I wrote out a few outfits options that you probably already have in your closet that would be great to extend your summer wardrobe just a few months longer. 

Maxi Dress - Pair this with a blazer, cardigan jean or leather jacket and add a pair of booties.  You can also top the look of with a floppy hat to make it more of a boho look. 

Shorts - Slip tights under them for cooler nights. I love this look

Sleeveless Dress - I have been known to do this a few times.  Throw on a light sweater over the dress to make it look like a two piece outfit.  This is great for those cool mornings and warmer afternoons. You can take it off for drinks and dinner after work. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig