Aug 28, 2015

{friday favorites}

Hey-oh! It's FRIDAY! This week has been a long one.  With work picking back up a bit due to all those summer vacays coming to an end (sigh) and Chip being out of town for work - I am sure glad it's over.  We have had some really pleasant weather here this week and are due for a great weekend as well! 

Our plans consist of some much needed relaxing, exploring around the city, picking up some things for the apartment and finally organizing my new desk.  We will see how much actually gets done!  


Happy Weekend to everybody :)

Below are a few things that have caught my attention this week.  Thought I would pass along.  Enjoy! 


* Crushing on these boots for fall 

* We are looking for a fun staycation for Labor Day - Who knew there was so many great      options just outside of DC

* I'm addicted to Grilled Cheese and am always looking for new recipes. This recipe from    Harry & David looks incredible and it's on the lighter side!

* Trying to get on a budget and save money - Not sure I'm prepared for this!

* Working on the little desk corner of our apartment and am loving these inspiration               ideas

* Gearing up for Football Season (eek)

* With summer winding down, I'm enjoying the last few weeks of Rose season
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig