Sep 21, 2015

Fall Want List

Good Morning, Lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  With the great weather we have been having lately, I am jumping in to my fall wardrobe with both feet.  Over the weekend we headed out to our storage unit to get my fall/winter clothes and I couldn't wait to go through all of it and figure out what I needed to get rid of and what I needed to add.

Over the past few months I have noticed a slight change in my style preferences, if you will.  I'm gravitating more towards pieces and looks I haven't really worn much.  I'm interested to see how this pans out; if' it's just a phase of me wanting to try something new, or if my taste is changing with me getting older.  Who knows!

Below are items I have on my ever growing fall want list.  Budget, you say? What budget? All of these are great additions to your wardrobe and can expand how you wear what's already in your closet.  What's on your Fall want list?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig