Sep 11, 2015

{friday favorites}

image via pinterest

T-G-I-F! Nothing like a short week to make you feel like the longest one of the year. Why does that happen? Anyway, I'm just happy it's Friday afternoon and I only have a few more hours until the weekend! Chip is currently on his way back from his last work trip EVER! So we are going to do a little celebrating this evening.  I can't tell you what a relief it is for both of us to not have to worry about packing a suitcase and traveling for work anymore.  We can now enjoy being in the same place and doing things together.  Our plans (actually our plans for the rest of the year) consist of watching football most of the weekend.  Hoping to talk him into grabbing brunch Sunday, but we will see. :) 

** Unless you have been living under a rock, you are aware that it's NYFW.  I'm sad to miss out this year, but will still be covering a few shows here.

** Getting excited for Fall and craving this Poncho

** Some great ideas for date night on a budget 

** My new favorite Cologne. I can't stop wearing it!

** In an effort to try and be more minimalist and pare down what I own, I'm contemplating this challenge.

** Quick and easy exercises to combat all the food I'll consume during football season.

** An oldie but a goodie - article on habits of successful woman 

Have a fabulous weekend! xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig