Sep 18, 2015

{friday favorites}


image via google

What great weather we have had this week! I don't know about you but I am willing Fall to get here asap!  I'm ready for chunky sweaters, boots and scarves.  If there was a place where Fall was year round, I'd there move today! Here's to a great weekend and even greater weather! xx

**Wanting to try this Oatmeal Cookie recipe this weekend

**Y'all know I'm a monogram girl, so it's no surprise I''m wanting this necklace in their XL size

**Face Mapping your Acne - What it can tell you about your overall health 

**Your Fashion Forecast for Fall 

**These travel photos have me ready for another vacation

**I always try to talk my way out of exercise - this article has some great thoughts on how to fit it in. No. Excuses.

**I'd give up city life immediately to move into this gorgeous farmhouse
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig