Dec 7, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide {for the Kiddos}

Buying for my Niece and Nephew is always fun for me, but at the same time a bit stressful!  They are getting to the ages where they are more vocal about what they want and a book and puzzle just wont cut it anymore.  I always try to find unique items or things they will use or be useful, if that makes sense.  Below are some of the items I have found for those under the age of 10, that I think would be a fun gift under the tree to open on Christmas Day!


1. New Beginnings Gift Set - Perfect for the new mom to get her started once her bundle of joy comes home / 2. Counting Numbers Wood Blocks - What a fun new way to learn how to count! / 3. Sparkly Slippers - if she is anything like my niece, sparkles are a must! / 4. Tee Pee - This is a great way for kids to use their imagination and play. / 5. Star Wars pj's - Every little guy loves Star Wars and what better way to show it than on your jammies! / 6. Electric Light Blocks - A new take on legos. These light up blocks will make for hours of fun! / 7. Air Marker Sprayer - Let your budding artist get creative with this fun new toy! / 8. Personalized Book - this is a fun way to make the Holidays more personal for them / 9. Mermaid Paper Dolls - For that budding fashionista, let her create outfits with this super cute set / 10. Farmhouse Kitchen Collection - I can't tell you how many times, I wanted to 'play' in the kitchen when I was little - this is perfect for those 'helpers' / 11. Taco Booties - a fun/silly gift for the newborn in your family / 12. Light up Pajamas - These may cut into your electric bill with all the light switching, but it will be worth the fun and giggles. 





shop the post



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig