Dec 9, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide {Ladies}

TGIF, Lovelies! WOO! I don't know about you, but I am ready for the weekend! I have been in DC the last few days for work and am ready to get back home and relax!

I saved my favorite gift guide for last! It's for the Ladies on your list this year.  Most of these are either in my closet already or on my list! Here's hoping Santa brings many of these to deserving Stockings everywhere! Happy Shopping and have a fabulous weekend! See you next week.  xx



1. Kendra Scott Earrings - Great option for any holiday party or date night out / 2. Henry Bendel Travel Trio - These are perfect for travel or to keep your everyday necessities tidy in your overgrowing handbag / 3. Kendra Scott Necklace - I have this and LOVE it.  It goes with everything and is a great everyday piece / 4. Kate Spade Initial Phone Case - I'm always changing my phone case and love this initial one for the new iPhone7 plus / 5. Hunter Rain Boots - Rain or Snow, these will keep you dry! / 6. Jo Malone Fragrance Set - My favorite-everyday perfume is from Jo Malone. They have great scents that aren't overpowering / 7. Tory Burch Tote - I'm a tote girl through and through. This is perfect for everday and it's a bit more formal so you can use as a work bag too! / 8.  Madewell Eye Mask - Great for a traveler or someone who likes to sleep in complete darkness.  / 9. Lulu Lemon Pants - I have several pairs of these and LIVE in them. They have pockets on both sides, so you have a place for your phone or gym card, etc. / 10. Phone charging bracelet -  GENIUS! You can take your charger with you and no one will notice! This is such a great idea for nights when a clutch size bag is all you take but may need to charge your phone later / 11. Initial Choker - channel your 90's side with this cute initial choker / 12. UGG Leopard Slippers - these are just a classic slipper that every girl needs to own / 13. J. Crew Cashmere Socks - I love the stripes on this sock. Perfect for those cold nights curled up by the fire. 


shop the post



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig