Jan 9, 2017

Golden Globes - Red Carpet Favorites

Good Morning Lovelies!!  How was your weekend? Ours was spend running errands for our rental property, dinner with new friends and relaxing at home.  It was Fah-reezing here this weekend.  Like thirties at night, freezing.  I thought Florida wasn't supposed to get that cold?! This week is supposed to be warmer, so yeah for that!

Last night, we (well mostly me, because Football) watched the Golden Globe awards.  How great was Jimmy Fallon!? I just love him!  I always watch for the glamour of the red carpet.  It's the kick off to awards season and to be honest, I typically like the looks from the GG carpet better than the rest. So I grabbed a glass of bubbly and watched the coverage from start to finish.  Below are my picks from last nights carpet.  Did I miss any of your faves?


Felicity Huffman in Georges Chakra


Jessica Biel in Elie Saab


Kerry Washington in Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda


Kristen Bell in Jenny Packham


Mandy Moore in Naeem Khan


Issa Rae in Christian Siriano


Milly Bobby Brown in Jenny Packham


Natalie Portman in Prada


Susan Kelehi Watson in Ramona Keveza



Reese Witherspoon in Atelier Versace



Naomie Harris in Armani Prive



Emma Stone in Valentino


Hailee Steinfeld in Vera Wang

images from google
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig