Jan 1, 2017

It's a New Year

Happy 2017 Everyone! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday! We sure did. We spent time in Arkansas with family and then headed back home to ring in the New Year here.  I am so looking forward to this year.  2016 was the best year of my life, but it was a B.U.S.Y. one! I am so looking forward to settling in and starting our life here in Florida.  There are a few changes on the horizon with the blog that I will share with you soon, but for now, SbF is still alive and well with more content on a regular basis.  I hope you will continue to follow along.  I always love January 1st.  To me, it's the opportunity to set out with a new look/clean slate for the year. A chance to take those goals or ambitions and really put them into reality! That's my challenge this year! When it comes to this blog and putting my thoughts, ideas and passions out on social media, I often worry too much about what people think or if they will poke fun on what I am putting out there.  At the end of the day, this started as an outlet for me and something I wanted to do.  I didn't worry about all that stuff then and I need to remember it now.  SOOOO here goes...Get ready for a new and (sort of) improved blogger Sarah.  And please be patient as I try to re-navigate this road.  I'm super excited and a little nervous! Trying to juggle two full time jobs and this baby won't be a picnic, but my hope is to make writing and blogging my full time passion one day.  I'm putting this dream in motion to become a reality! 

Here's to a Fabulous and Fruitful 2017!



image via pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig