Jan 27, 2017

TGI Favorites {1.27.17}

Happy Happy Fri-YAY! Whew this week has seemed long and a bit heavy.  Can't we all just get along!?  Goodness!  The weather here is a bit chilly for Florida, so i'll be pulling out some sweaters and boots for the weekend.  With no real plans on the horizon, I'm looking forward to just being spontaneous and enjoying the time off.

I have a few links to share this week.  Enjoy and I'll see you back here bright and early Monday! xx

** Kendra Scott launched her spring line yesterday and it's just as amazing you would expect.  There are so many pieces I'm dying to add to my collection.  I think these earrings are at the top of my list.  But I also love this ring and this necklace

** I am trying to read more, so I recently downloaded Present over Perfect to my iPad.  I have heard it's a good read, so I can't wait to get started!  If you've read it I'd love to know your thoughts!

** Always finding an excuse to not go to the gym?  Or refuse to pay their ridiculous membership fees?  Here are 5 ways you can workout outside of the gym.  I like #2 personally.  No more excuses! 

**The Oscar Nominations were announced this week.  Who's ready for another red carpet and some fabulous fashion?  Oh and of course honoring those individuals and movies who rocked 2016.  Anyone have their picks ready? Tune in February 26th to see who wins!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig