Jan 11, 2017

{our wedding photos}

Happy Hump Day!  We're halfway to the weekend, yay!  I hate to say it, since most everyone else in the country is freezing, but this week, so far, has been really nice.  We had a cold start to the week, but today and the rest of the week/weekend are going to be in the 70's and sunny! Looking forward to getting out this weekend and enjoying it more!

Since I was a bad blogger and NEVER covered my wedding (sorry, we moved and work got nuts and we were traveling like crazy) like I said I would, I thought I would do a recap of our day here.  So you won't get to see the build up, but you can at least see the finished product.  I can not say enough about the vendors we worked with, our wedding planner and our families.  It was the weekend of a lifetime and I am so excited that we now live just 20 minutes away from where we said I do.  We can take a drive over as often as we want to relive that day.  Our photographer was AMAZING and sent us over 800 photos from the day!!! I won't inundate you with all of them, but below are some of my favorites.  I tried to also tell the story of our day, if that makes sense.  I've listed all our vendors below the photos in case someone you know is looking to get married down here.  I literally have nothing bad to say about any of them.  They were all a dream to work with while going through the process.  I hope you enjoy this little peek into our wedding day. xx




























































Photographer: Kyle Barnes
Flowers & Decor: Myrtie Blue
Catering: Cafe Thirty-A
Cake and other Desserts: Confections on the Coast
Band: Papa Sol
String Quartet: Wedding Music Plus
Videographer: Sixpence Productions
Wedding Coordinator: Savior Faire Weddings
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig