Mar 8, 2017

Spring and Summer Fragrances

photo by Kyle Barnes

With the warmer weather on the horizon (for some of us), it's got me itching for Spring and Summer. There is nothing I love more than a good perfume.  I typically rotate a handful throughout the year.  Lately, as in the last year or so, my go to has been Jo Malone's Peony and Blush Suede.  It's just the perfect everyday scent and isn't overwhelming.  I also love Mimosa and Cardamom from her as well.  We gave this to my mother as a birthday gift and I use it every time I visit! 

To me there are two types of scents.  Those you wear in Fall and Winter and those you wear in Spring and Summer.  Fall/Winter scents tend to be a bit more musky, potent and heavier.  Where Spring/Summer scents tend to be more light, sweet and airy.  Below are my favorite scents for this season.  What is your favorite go to scent for Spring and Summer?



My Favorite Spring/Summer Scents

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sehr gut. Wunderbare Artikel. Ich freuh mich,und warte auf nachsten.

    Strandflaggen litex.pl/de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want the updated and not outdated fashion news.Nukkadtalk provides latest trend in fashion, Lifestyle news, fashion news, celebrity lifestyle.
    Fashion News

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through trade and cultivation, Palestine became a great source of aromatic wealth. The Greeks further developed the use of fragrances, not only in praise of their gods, but also for purely hedonistic purposes. Parfum Juicy Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfumes are the quintessential hidden and intangible factor that affects all the races that exist on our planet. Their effect on all creatures range from giving mild mood swings to taking us to the dizzying heights of ecstasy. Parfum L'Occitane


    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig