Nov 19, 2010

Fall Favorites! . . .

Well, Fall/Winter has just about set in up in my neck of woods. Some days we are 50, others we are 70! I wish it would get colder and stay cold! I love fall clothes and everything that comes with the colder months! I have been shopping for winter clothes since the middle of summer! I have so many more fall clothes than summer. If I could live in sweaters, leggings and boots year round, I totally would! So today's post is a collection of some of my favorite outfits from past couple of weeks.  Hope everyone has a great weekend! See you Monday . . .



















Jeggings - Rich & Skinny
Top - H&M
Vest - Rachel Zoe (I am obsessed with this vest!!!)
Boots - Michael Kors
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklaces - Sam Moon




















Dress - Forever 21
Tights - Vera Wang for Kohls
Shoes - Vince Camuto
Cardigan - H&M


I was torn with which way to wear the belt. I decided to wear it just over the dress and not over the vest.  Although I like both options.  

Dress - Velvet
Vest - Rachel Zoe
Tights - Vera Wang for Kohls
Shoes - Vince Camuto
Belt - local boutique

Jeans - Rich & Skinny
Turtleneck - BCBG
Cardigan - Old Navy
Shoes - Jessica Simpson Booties


Leggings - Forever 21
Sweater - BCBG
Boots - Steve Madden
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig