Feb 13, 2014

Kate Spade: Valentine's Picks

After all these years, I still don't know how I really feel about Valentine's Day.  Do I like having a day for the sole purpose of my significant other telling me how special I am and how much he cares about me? Yes.  Do I feel that he should be telling me/treating me this way all year round and not just on this one day? Absolutely!.  My only "request" if you will, for this day is to go out to dinner and spend time together.  I don't expect over the top treatment, just an acknowledgement of the day and wanting to spend time together.  
Now that you know my undecided opinion on this holiday (I know you all were dying to know!) I thought I would pick out some fun options from Kate Spade you could wear for this romantic occasion.  Some of my favorites are below, including a few I picked up this past weekend at their Madison Avenue store.  XOXO


Book Clutch


Pietra Heel


Oh la la coin purse


Bowden Dress


Je Ne Sais Quoi phone case


Sedgewick Place Bag


Be Mine Studs


Dorothy Coat
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig