Nov 6, 2015

{friday favorites} 11.6.15


image via pinterest

Good Morning!  As I type this I am sitting in a lovely little beach house in Florida.  The weather today is supposed to be in the 80's, so not sure how I feel about that, but the sun will be shining and the beach will be under my feet.  Can't complain about that.  I'll fill you in next week on what I am doing down here. . . Or you can follow me on Instagram to get a few snapshots of my weekend.  In the meantime, here are my favorite links from this week. Enjoy! xx

** Balmain x H&M collection launched yesterday - here's a peak at the line.  There are some really great looking pieces, only problem is where to find as I am sure most places are close to selling out. 

** Time to make those Holiday Wish Lists - Oprah's Favorites Things has some great gift-giving and gift-receiving ideas

** I don't know about y'all but I am still craving all that Halloween candy - Here are a few healthier options to satisfying that sweet tooth 

** Did anyone else watch the CMA's Wednesday night?  My favorite performance was Justin Timberlake and Chris Stapleton  - And if you aren't familiar with Chris Stapleton - he's dominating Country Music right now

** For all those chapstick addicts (myself included) - Here's why you might be applying more frequently that necessary 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig